




OKay here are the pictures of some handsome guys. I think that my guys have a little too much fun. I think they are both somewhat of cheeseballs! Bentley loves to sleep with his rear in the air. The last picture is with Tylers gramda Ruth. (Jeff's mother) Gradma Ruth and her sister Helen cam down a visited for a couple days. We had tea time and played cards, alot! It was some bad weather we had, snow and all! When ever I pull the camera out Bentley gets the cheesy smile out, remind you of anyone?> Julia, perhaps, closed eyes and big smile!
3 comments:
I couldn't help but smile at all these pictures. He looks more and more like you and Tyler both!! And that definately is a Julia cheeseball smile :) He sure looks like he has got some attitude standing there in his crib! Somebody better go let that boy out!
CUTE Johanna-banana!!!!!!!! We miss you guys and cutie Bentley!!!!! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun over there :)!
Haha. Bentley has definitely got some character. :] Looks like you all are doing well!
love you.
Post a Comment