Sunday, March 01, 2009

Each year these get a little harder to write.

1. These black Birkenstocks:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7383533/c/1866.html

or

These black Birkenstocks:
http://www.shoes.com/Shop/productdetails.aspx?catalog%5Fname=web&pg=5038304&p=EC1037111&CMP=OTC-Nextag&partnerid=Nextag&cpc=Nextag&=campaign=Birkenstock&category=W&cpckw=Birkenstock+Womens+Florida+Soft+Footbed+Sandal+(Black+Nubuck)

in a size 8

2. These boots:
http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?gen=w&pcid=141573&adtrack=like&term=women%27s+steve+madden+bonanza&offer=

in a size 8

3. iTunes Giftcards

4. Visitors to the Seattle area (Shannon, you are exempt from this. :] )

5. Somebody to take me dress shopping for Ashton Ball (I just want a person to come with me, I will purchase said dress)

6. Classic movies starring:
Audrey Hepburn
Fred Astaire
Ginger Rogers
Gene Kelley

7. giftcards to the following restaurants:
Cheesecake Factory
Buca de Beppos

8. A mini herb garden that I can keep on my desk with:
basil
cilantro
oregano

9. A family who loves me (wait.... already got that one!)

10. World peace

:]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Birthday list Julia,
Whoa, you are gonna be the big 2-0 this year! Yikes! And you are MY baby.
We're planning to visit you sometime in April, so that one is taken care of. We want to go and see the Tulip time in Skagat county with you.
I love you,
~mom~