Monday, February 16, 2009

He rolled over!!






I was sitting at the computer today and all of the sudden Bentley started crying. I ran into the living room and he was laying on his play mat on his stomach. Funny I remember putting him on his back!!!! Yeah I can't believe it, now we have to get his arm unstuck after he rolls because he doesn't like that. Here are some new pictures. He has some super cute positions that I've caught him sleeping in. Also the one where he is standing. I leaned him up against the couch and let go, that is him holding his weight, kinda.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

He was feeling pretty strong this weekend so I am not too surprised!! We were so glad to see him and you guys.

Anonymous said...

He is an angel for sure...
plus learning lots of new skills.

~mom~ beppe

Shannon said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! I love the second picture down - what an adorable smile :)!