Ok everyone get their Jazz hands out and ready to be excited, here are the pictures from my office! Thanks to everyone for their love and support durring this stressful time!
Agent Derek. It sounds like you're a part of the secret service or something! Your car is pretty awesome. I bet people can't resist calling your office now. It looks really good! And your office and sign are great too! I can't wait to get down to Grass Valley to see it all in real life.
Mucho Jazzo Congratulations Agent Derek and Sharon! It has finally happened for you guys! We are so proud and happy for you both. It took many years of effort and work to get to this point. We wish you all the success in the world in the future for your business. mom and dad
2 comments:
Agent Derek. It sounds like you're a part of the secret service or something!
Your car is pretty awesome. I bet people can't resist calling your office now. It looks really good! And your office and sign are great too! I can't wait to get down to Grass Valley to see it all in real life.
Mucho Jazzo Congratulations Agent
Derek and Sharon!
It has finally happened for you guys!
We are so proud and happy for you both. It took many years of effort and work to get to this point.
We wish you all the success in the world in the future for your business.
mom and dad
Post a Comment