Here are the pictures from Susie's and my photoshoot, and intermingled with those are the pictures of my new glasses.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow Julia! What alot of posts you did all of the sudden! I'm sooo glad. I really helps me to see and understand what you're actually doing there at SPU/Seattle. I'm so happy that you have decided on your new roommate, she looks like a good one. your new glasses are sure cute, does "bomb" mean that you like them too. I think that your new camera is great. I especially like the one of you in the air. I love you so much! ~mom~
1 comment:
Wow Julia!
What alot of posts you did all of the sudden!
I'm sooo glad. I really helps me to see and understand what you're actually doing there at SPU/Seattle. I'm so happy that you have decided on your new roommate, she looks like a good one.
your new glasses are sure cute, does "bomb" mean that you like them too. I think that your new camera is great. I especially like the one of you in the air.
I love you so much! ~mom~
Post a Comment