Tuesday, October 02, 2007

More Wants, but none are needs

Greetings all, I apolojize that I am not a regular at this site. My New Years Res. is to write at least once a month. Anyways, not much is new on this end of the world. Its nice to have everyone home finially. I feel a huge weight off my shoulders when mom and dad are here. I can live my life instead of trying to live and breathe dairy and school only. School is going fairly well, it seems that all my tests, exams, and papers all happen at once, but that is nothing new. Tyler is still Mr. Wonderful! On the days that I don't see him, I miss him oh so much!!! Sorry no more sick mushy talk. The point of this update is to finailly get out our Christmas lists~. Ready?

Tyler
1. free standing coat rack- with hunting theme
2. anything hunting theme
3. hats (just kidding he has like 50 billion)
4. Seahawks or Mariners get up
5. Leather recliner
6. nice dress shirts- long or short
7. dress black shoes and black belt to match

JO

1. nice dress shirts
2. winter sweaters
3. stylish black belt
4. hair do-dads (clips or bands)
5. brown and black everyday dress shoes

I think thats all. Ow wait we have two more people with Christmas lists:
Snickers:
Scooby Snacks
New fancy coat- if you need a visual check out bigandtall.com
world peace
Reeces:
anydog treats that smell like bacon or dead cow

Thats all for now, more to come in a month or so. Love, Jo and dogs

1 comment:

Louis said...

So would Tyler be cool if we bought him some shrubbery so he can hide behind it when he goes hunting?

Just kidding.

I didn't know pets we're allowed for gifts. If so we'll have to put a list up for Henry's monkey. :)