I was just checking through and noticed that 3 people haven't posted their Christmas Lists.
The gulity ones are:
Julia, Willie and Derek
The deadline was on September 30th.
You guys better hurry up, cause a lump of coal ain't too exciting!
We had an abolutely wonderful time in Newark with Louis, Shannon and Henry (and little stuffed monkey)! We were so honored to be apart of Henry's baptism! The holy water from the River Jordon was used. Shannon had prepared a huge brunch for all of us and the Andrew Page's, Andrew Best and a friend of his.
We took a trip to Half Moon Bay, which was a very quaint and quiet resort town. On the way home from the Bay we stopped at a pumpkin farm that had a train ride. Did I ever tell you that Shannon really likes pumpkins? (I think that she had more fun than Henry).
Dad and I are trying to post some photos, so far no go.
Bye,
love ~mom~
3 comments:
It worked :)!!!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to get back into your account :)! We had so much fun with you guys - thank you so much for coming out here. It was so special that you could be here for Henry's baptism. We miss you already!
Hi Mom, those are really nice pictures.
I think that Julia is too cool to post to this blog (because she's in college and she has a <-Myspace-> page that has really fly music), but I could be wrong.
Thanks for coming to visit us. I'm glad you guys were here for the baptism and that we could take you to Half Moon Bay.
hey!! I did post to this website! I couldn't log into my account on account of technical difficulties! But Thanks to your beautiful, tech savvy wife, I am now able to post comments such as these and write on the blog! Hows that for great! And I promise that now my account is working I will be posting more often. :) I tried to post some pictures from the Ashton Retreat and other college life the other day, but it didn't work. I'll try again soon. Hopefully it will work, because I want everybody to see my roommates and floormates! Anyway,
I love you all! Can't wait to see you again.
Julia
Post a Comment