We just got back from the doctor and Henry has a really terrible cold plus eye infection. I have to give him special eye drops every few hours (which is nearly impossible with a squirmy toddler) and monitor his fever. He's really stuffy and tears are constantly running from his eyes... just looking at him puts tears in my own eyes. I wish there was something more I could do to make him feel better - please keep Henry in your prayers.
3 comments:
I'm so sad that Henry is feeling crumbly, he's not used to being sick.I hope that the eye medicine does it's work.
Scary about the earthquake! Good that Louis acted like
superman and saved you all!
love ~mama B~
I'll definitely be praying for the little guy. :) And for you and Louis too!
I love you guys,
Julia
I am sorry Henry is not feeling well :( (although he may be better today since I haven't been reading the blog much lately...) I sure hope so!!
Post a Comment