Hi Bokmas!
Sorry for the delay in updates... I've been neglecting blogging duties in place of chasing after a VERY active 10-month old crawler the last few weeks ;). He's so fast I can hardly keep up with him!!!!
My parents have been in California the past 10 days visiting us and my sister in San Diego. It was really good to see them and they loved getting to play with Henry. We spent a day in San Francisco at Fishermans Wharf and a day at Half Moon Bay. It was really fun to have their company and I was happy to have the extra help entertaining Henry ;).
Louis has been putting in a lot of hours at work, but things seem to be going really well with the projects he's on. I wish I could say more but everything at apple is very hush-hush, top secret... even from me ;).
Henry and I are joining the church playgroup which meets every tuesday starting this week at different parks in palo alto. I'm really excited for us to have a reason to get out of the house and meet other moms with the church. I'm also excited for his swim lessons that start the following week - he loves the water and we'll be with a bunch of other moms and babies so it should be fun.
Henry had a 10 month check up last week and he's as healthy as ever. I found a pediatrician for him that I really like out here so that was a blessing. He's 33 inches tall and weighs 23 pounds - still in the 90th % for height but he's in the 70% now for weight - I think he's losing some of his cute baby chub from all the crawling. Sleeping and eating schedules have been kind of a challenge for us the last few weeks because of the new teeth coming in and because he would much rather crawl now than sleep - which makes for a very long day for me ;).
Mama B - it sounds like you're having lots of fun redecorating the bedroom :). It's fun mixing new fabrics and textures and seeing what works best together. Hopefully you guys will get to travel more now that all the kids have flown the coup ;). You're always welcome to come see us in Cali. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Julia - CONGRATUALTIONS :)!!!!!! We're so excited for you - so many new & exciting adventures ahead for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment