Tyler is Mr. Wonderful, yesterday was our 3 month anniversary and he had a beautiful floral bouqet delivered to me! They smelled so good and were such a wonderful suprise! He makes me smile! It makes my mouth hurt. Tonight Julia has a high probability of becoming prom queen so everyone cross their fingers! Hopefully she will post pictures of her looking geourgous as always. Happy belated birthday to Derek! The big 25 or 26 or 12? Did all your wished come true and more? Can we see some pictures of your fancy pants bike? Or pictures of you in your get-up? Hope you had a very wonderful day! Louis, its good to see that somethings are cheap in California, b-fest anyone? What new projects are you working on? Anything I've heard of? Shannon, hows decorating your new house? I'll bet Henry loves helping his mom set things up. How is your new church and bible studies going? Sharon you need to call me and fill us in on you job. So I hope all is well and I hope to hear from you all soon, love Jo
Friday, April 20, 2007
Tyler is Mr. Wonderful, yesterday was our 3 month anniversary and he had a beautiful floral bouqet delivered to me! They smelled so good and were such a wonderful suprise! He makes me smile! It makes my mouth hurt. Tonight Julia has a high probability of becoming prom queen so everyone cross their fingers! Hopefully she will post pictures of her looking geourgous as always. Happy belated birthday to Derek! The big 25 or 26 or 12? Did all your wished come true and more? Can we see some pictures of your fancy pants bike? Or pictures of you in your get-up? Hope you had a very wonderful day! Louis, its good to see that somethings are cheap in California, b-fest anyone? What new projects are you working on? Anything I've heard of? Shannon, hows decorating your new house? I'll bet Henry loves helping his mom set things up. How is your new church and bible studies going? Sharon you need to call me and fill us in on you job. So I hope all is well and I hope to hear from you all soon, love Jo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Johaaaana, you are such a lucky girl! You look pretty happy with those flowers! vb
Post a Comment