Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My new job is great

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well. Jo, your guy looks like a catch, can't wait to meet him. I just wanted to let you all know that my new job is great because, when I am in a rush and can't eat breakfast at home, I can get eggs, potatoes, bacon, and coffee in the Apple cafeteria for $2.

Things are good for us in Cali. Our house is so big, we don't know what to do with all the room (and unfortunately new furniture is expensive). Henry is doing great. He just learned two new things: he can roll over from his stomach to his back, and he can hold his bottle now. The latter is very nice. Pretty soon he will be able to pay his own rent... Just kidding.

Can you believe the shooting that happened? Such a tragedy. It's unfortunate because it adds even more fear, and now adds a new stereotype about people from Korea.

Derek, I heard about your new toy. Sounds like fun. What kind of bike is it?
Well, I have to get back to work. They're giving me a lot to do here. I hope everything is good in Florida and Idaho.

Louis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Louis!
I'm thrilled that you love your new job! You and Shannon have gone through a huge transition, it's so good to know that it's working out well. I heard that Shannon and Henry are in a group called "See Mommy Run", a running club for mom's of small children. I love that name!
Can I join you for breakfast Louis? That is alot of good food for just $2.
Blessings ~mom~