Monday, April 16, 2007

Honey & Walnut Crusted Salmon

I found this recipe in a magazine from Raleys (our local grocery store). It was very yummy and super easy to make (Louis loved it) so I thought I'd pass it along. I served it with spinach salad and wheat rolls.

4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets (I used a large salmon from Costco and doubled up on the honey and mustard to cover it all)
Freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. spicey mustard
1 cup finely chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place skin side down on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Sir together honey and mustard; spoon over the top and sides of salmon. Sprinkle with walnuts and bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

sounds yummy! i think i'll try it sometime next week :) - we'll be posting something soon - sorry we've been slackin!

Louis said...

It is very good. We (Shannon that is) used farmed sockeye from Costco. Delicious!