
Hi everyone,
Looking forward to seeing you all next week :)! I just returned from a weekend get-away to whistler with the girls. It was very fun but tough to leave my little baby for a few days, even though I knew he was in good hands. Poor Louis... I called him at least 3 times a day to make sure Henry was okay. Louis did a fantastic job - he is such a good daddy :). I think he has an appreciation now for how much work it is to take care of Henry all day! Johanna was in seattle for the football game so she got to meet little henry and hang with her big bro. Jo - I'm sorry I missed getting to see you!
On friday Louis' car was broken into and his laptop stolen fom a safeway parking lot near our home. He was only in the store for 20 minutes! I had an incident at the same safeway just a few weeks ago and have decided I will no longer shop there. I'm ready to move to a more family friendly neighborhood - when you don't feel safe going to the grocery store it's definitely time to move! Thankfully the laptop is easily replaceable but Louis lost a lot of work and we lost all of our baby pictures from Henry's birth and first month - which can't be replaced :(. I was very sad but thankfully it was only a laptop and no one was hurt - I have to remember to count my blessings.
Miss you all and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!
love always,
Shan
1 comment:
Shannon, I'm glad that you were able to be away for a few days. Girlfriend time is very important. So sad about Louis' laptop, the loss of Henry's photo's is huge, will you only have what was posted on the blog? I'm thankful for that. Hopefully Louis won't lose too much info, this is a real set back. I agree, it is time to move to a safer area. My prayers are with you on your first flight with Henry. May all go as smootly as possible. love ~mamaB~
Post a Comment