Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I guess it's time I made my Christmas list since I've been getting pressure from acertain family member in Fl. who will remain nameless. There's an aftershave that I kind of liked called Ferrari Passion (I tried it in a tester and your mom couldn't keep her hands off me)! Not that she can anyway unless I smell like a cow, diesel or gasoline or anything else I work with. But this stuff had a nice smell. I don't know where it is sold but maybe Macy's, I think she got the testers there. I think maybe I need a 1/2 inch deep socket set with a ratchet, sometimes my old one gets needed too many places at once. This can be used since I will use it too! I'm building a haybarn now and sometimes we need two wrenches at once! That's it for now.
DaDDo

No comments: