Hello to all (specifically Mom and Jo)
Here's my christmas list for this year :)
1. Books or magazine subscriptions (Home magazines - like House Beautiful or BH&G - or cooking magazines)
2. Bras and panties (I have't bought any since I got married - help!)
3. Cold Weather clothing (I tend to get really cold at school and work so end up wearing long sleeve shirts, jackets, and pants)
4. Home decor stuff, like wall hangings or neat tart warmers or candle warmers
5. Shoes (mostly closed toe shoes, dress shoes mostly - not necessarily heels, just nice shoes)
6. Pot holders (yes, stupid I know, but I just forget to buy them all the time!)
7. Anything that makes you think of me (you both are good at this!!!)
2 comments:
remember the puppy panties i gave you last month sharon rose? well...credit where credit is due mam. ~mommy~
I said that I hadn't bought any - I never said I did not receive any.... thanks for those though :) I do have a few with no holes! But that statement is now void as Jo and I went shopping this weekend and I got 3 panties and 1 bra (all for under $20!!!!)
Post a Comment