Thursday, October 05, 2006

Daddy-Son bonding time :)



I had to put this up... it is just too funny ;).

Hope everyone is doing well! Derek - the pics of Dutch are hilarious!!! Things are good here in seattle. Last weekend was very social for us - a little exhausting but fun. We went to dinner at Kryssa and Darren's new house friday night and then saturday night Nate and Telia came over to our place. Louis grilled up his yummy steak for dinner - remember how tasty that was Mama B? I spent saturday morning with Mikayla helping her pick out a new dress for the gala this coming saturday. An executive at Nordstroms who supports BBBS buys all the little sisters dresses each year for the big night (it's a very fancy event at the Fairmont hotel). I think it may be one of my last outings with Mikayla as a big sister - it's been fun and so rewarding to participate in the program but it's starting to take away from our time together as a family. Sunday morning my girlfriends came over and we went out to brunch at the BlueStar cafe. The Fall weather has been gorgeous so we took a family walk the three of us around the lake sunday afternoon.
Henry has been doing wonderful - he is just such a cutie! He had his 2 month appointment on Friday. It was a little traumatic because he had to get his immunization shots (probably more traumatic for me than him) but he was a trooper. He is now 24.25 inches long and 13.1 pounds. He's in the 97th % for length and 94 % for weight! He is such a smiley little guy - everyone at the doctors office loves him. I think he really liked the crinkly paper he was laying on when we were waiting for the doctor - he just kept rolling around and smiling. It was very cute. I was never that happy to go to the doctor when I was little! Anyways, he is keeping me very busy during the days - I can't believe how fast the time goes!

We love you lots and can't wait to see everyone next month - I can't believe it's October already!

lots of love, shan

1 comment:

Sharon said...

nice face louis.... you both look so happy!! hehe - how cute :)