Hello!
Just a quick question to all and kind of a comment I guess...
In Shannon's posting of the gift exchange list, she said that people needed to have their wish list posted by Thanksgiving. Mom and I had talked about doing our "Christmas" over Thanksgiving - at least the exchange then because we will all be together. If this is the case, wish lists need to be posted before then - like Halloween time or the first weekk or two of November in order to allow for adequate time for shopping or making gifts. If anyone is not wanting to do it this way, speak now or forever hold your peas and qs. So I suppose ya'll should be giving this some thought and if you want to leave it at Christmas time, I guess we can do the exchange over the phone, it's just not the same if it's in person. Also, I know of one person - potentially a lot of people - that will be in Mexico this year over Christmas.
Okay, please let everyone know your feelings towards this! Hope you all have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment