Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Christmas at Thanksgiving!

Yep, that is fine with me, that is actually what I was planning on. It will work out well since we will all be together. Hopefully it will give everyone time to shop. We're starting early so it should be okay.
I don't think that we will be going to Mexico for Jake's wedding, dad hasn't made reservations, and now it's getting too late. It's a bad time for him to be away from the dairy.

I've been thinking about my gift list, it's so hard, (the thinking part). Not coming up with much, I'll keep thinking, ouch. Maybe Sharon can surprise me, since she knows me so well, okay Sharon?

Dad and I picked peaches from Rosenof's old tree tonight, I've been peeling, pitting and putting them into zip-locs so that I can freeze them and have yummy peaches all winter long!

Sunday's sermon is all about family's, we on the music team were asked to submit family photos to be shown during the sermon. I brought in about 25 today! I have lots of great family photos, especially after having a grandchild. So now the whole church can see how cute Henry is! and what a great family we have!!!!!!!!!

I put up all of my fall decor last week, it's been so nice to have the weather changing, getting cooler. Fall decorations are my favorite cause they can stay up for 3 whole months!

Uncle Roger is flying in for Allie's wedding too, he will stay here on Friday night, then at g-ma's till Monday.

I've been really tired since getting back from Seattle, I'm not getting caught up with my responsibilities here at home. It's distressing.
I have gone to 2 v-ball games this week and one more tomorrow, I'm selling tickets at the JV game there. Busy, busy. My whole heart to heart group is coming to watch Julia play tomorrow night. The game is against Hagerman, the #1 team in the conference. Hopefully the girls will do their best and be proud of their games.

Dad is fighting a cold, lot's of snezzing! I hoping that I'm not getting sick too.

Lots and Lots and Lots of Loooooove ~mom~

No comments: