Hi all, Julia, Rhonda and I are glad to be home again from Vegas, the city that never sleeps..... On one day it was 117 degrees! It felt like a blast furnace, I don't know why anyone would ever want to live there. Julia's dance troupe got 2 Grand Champions, it was a very good year for her group. The Beatles, Love Show with Cirque du Soleil in the Mirage was fabulous! It was in the theatre that Siegfried and Roy did their tiger shows, the theatre was given an over $100 million remodel with 2013 seats, each seat having 3 speakers! Every detail was thought of, even the ticket takers were from England and given attire from the 70's to wear. I was so sad that dad wasn't there, he would have loved it too. It is just amazing what the human body can do. Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney had been there the previous week to see the show. It had taken 3 years for it all to develop into a performance.
Thanks Shannon, for the update, only 3 more weeks. Our next door neighbors baby was born this morning, he came 2 days early. I'm sure that early would be good for you Shannon, with you having everything ready to go already. You are always in our prayers.
Sharon and Derek you had the camping trip to remember, I wish I could have seen Derek running through the campground after Dutch in his unmentionables. Children will be a breeze for you guys after dealing with Dutch Dog. That's neat Derek that you're teaching a Sunday School class, you are a brave man, that would be too scary for me.
Dad made reservations in Park City for us this tues and wed for my Happy Birthday! He surprised me! So off I go again, it will really be nice for dad to get away, as he has been staying home and working while I've been off galavanting.
Shannon, try to keep cool in the "sub-tropics", I'm a air-conditioned girl too, being hot is the pits. Poor planning on Henry's part to come in the heat of the summer.
I love you all ~mama B~
ps. Johanna has some BIG news to announce to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment