Hello! I have this wonderful thing called a Christmas tree rash! As many of you may have seen while in Idaho, I was slowly devoloping a rash on my back and stomach. After it got worse when I got back in Pensacola, I decided to see a doctor. The official name of my rash is pityriosis rosacea. The charateristics of the rash are red bumps covering mainly the torso area and somewhere on the body the rash will form a Christmas tree rash. Now, I know all of you are worried about getting this horrible yucky looking rash, but I have good news. It is not contagious. It is a virus that no one truly knows the cause of. Sometimes it lasts up to 6-12 weeks! I really hope it does not last that long because it really doesn't look that great. I don't want to put a bathing suit on at all! But enough of me compaining. It really doesn't do anything besides look bad and itch once in a while. There is no cream or anything to put on it which is weird but I'll live. I hope everyone has their life back to normal after everything that has been going on - well reletively normal for louis and shannon - it's getting to be so close for you!
Okay, well that's it for now! Don't forget about the blog everyone, it's been a while....
Love you all!
Sharon
1 comment:
What I want to know is where is this "Christmas Tree" rash on Sharon's body? have you found it yet? or are we still awaiting this yuletide breakout to show itself? I am very interested for this information to be revealed.
Post a Comment