Hi fam,
Hope everyone is doing well. I was sad to have to miss Beppe’s funeral. Louis told me it was a really beautiful service. I’m sending lots of hugs.
Things are pretty good in seattle. I just have 6 more days left of work – thank goodness ;). I’m really running low on energy so it will be nice to have a month to relax. I just had my 8 month appointment and Henry is very healthy and his growth is right on target.
We had my friend Kryssa and her fiance over for dinner last Saturday and spent time with my grandparents on Sunday. We also picked out a gliding rocker for the nursery (gift from Grandma Koopman) and some matching bedside tables for our bedroom (my b-day gift from Louis). This weekend we’re taking a childbirth class at the hospital – it’s Friday night and all day on sat and sun. Should be interesting ;)…I’m hoping we befriend some other expecting parents.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all in Aug or Sept after Henry arrives :). We want little Henry to get acquainted with his new grandparents and all his aunties (and uncle Derek) as soon as possible!
Sharon I’m so sorry about your rash. That is so strange, I have never heard of a Christmas tree rash before…I hope it heals quickly!
Thank you all again for the wonderful shower gifts for little Henry!!! That was so thoughtful of you. He is going to be one handsome little guy in all those new outfits ;)!
Miss you all.
Love, shan
No comments:
Post a Comment