Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane....

I do know when I'll be back again.

Yep, that's me, mom, going to CA with g-ma and papa this morning. I had a few minutes to write on the Blog before I leave, I'll be gone from today, June 21st thru Saturday the 24th. It's for the Koopman Furniture Store meetings, I'm excited cause my trip is totally paid for, aaand I will get paid for going. I'll get to see and work with lots of my cousins that I haven't seen for many years.
I'll get to be my mommy and daddy's little girl again, however, I'll be driving the rental car. I'll decide after this trip if I want to take this on as a permanent job and travel to CA 4x per year by myself for meetings. We'll see.....

Ryan and Mindy found out yesterday that they are having another boy next fall. If it were a girl Mindy would have gone shopping immediately, this way it saves Ryan a ton o' money!

Julia is home from her mission trip, she loves working with people in need, she's already talking about going on another trip.

The stress at the dairy seems to be settling a bit, the weather is too, which helps. Jo, dad and Julia are getting the cowboy house ready to rent out, there still is much work to do.
Well, I gotta fly...bye bye ~mommy~

No comments: