Hi there everybody!
I'm feeling lonely here on the blog, ONLY Sharon, Shannon and I have posted in the last month. Soooo there are alot of delinqents out there, if things don't improve I shall have to name names and make threats.....
Early tomorrow morn, Julia, Rhonda and I leave for Vegas. Julia has a dance comp that last for 4 days (her annual comp). The really neat part is that we have tickets for the CIRQUE DU SOLEIL show on Sunday night at the Mirage!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a brand new show called the "Beatles, Love", it opens tomorrow, July 1. I wish that ALL of you could go with us, it would be so much better then! Maybe sometime in the future we can all do something like that together.
It's the big countdown now for Henry, less than 30 days till the BIG event! Shannon, I would love it if you would post updates as you go through the next four weeks. I've got baby fever bad I think, (this is the first time it's not me having the baby in our family, which is MUCH more enjoyable).
I have decided to take the job with Kooopman's Furniture. I will travel to CA again at the end of September, this time alone, which I'm a little uncomfortable with.
Our weather has been in the high 90's lately, it's been a struggle to keep the lawn from having brown spots.
Flora and Harry are in Cour de' Alene now visiting their new grand daughter Karis Beta Bokma. It's an exciting time for them. They leave on another cruise in 3 weeks, their 2nd one this year already! After they hit "50" they really started to travel lots more.
BP is going on the Canada fishing trip with dad in September.
Blessings and Love to you all ~mama B~
No comments:
Post a Comment