
Congrats Louis on the promotion :)!!!! I'm so proud of you! For those of you that haven't heard yet, Louis has just been promoted to Cap Sense Applications Manager!!! It's all been very exciting :)! We went out to dinner last night at Wild Ginger to celebrate the news. I'm really happy and excited for him!!!
This weekend will be super busy for both of us...Louis is flying to San Jose on Sunday and I'll be flying to Las Vegas. We'll both get back tuesday night and then we have a day to recover before flying to DC. We're so excited to see you all!
We just got Henry's crib and changing table delivered this week. I think our project tonight will be to start setting things up in the baby room. Everything was shipped in pieces so it will be quite an assembly job ;).
The weather here has been beautiful this week!!! I've been taking my laptop out on the deck to work in the afternoons. It's nice to see the sunshine again :). I've also been very into gardening lately and we have a cute summer garden starting to bloom with bright annuals. It defintely cheers up the backyard.
Sharon and Derek it was fun to see a picture of your friends :)! That's so great that there are so many young couples that live close to you!
Julia you look stunning!!! I hope you had fun at the dance - your dress is beautiful!
Lots of love and we can't wait to see you next week!
Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment