Hi all, I'm soooo glad that everyone arrived safely home from DC. Sharon and Derek even had a good break and got 4 free travel vouchers with Air Tran. I loved having all of us together again, the time seemed to go by so quickly. I got our photos back last night, there are lots of good ones!
Everything here was fine when we got home, except for some dairy problems. Dad and Juan got all of the water started yesterday. The weather turned HOT here while we were gone, the air conditioner has been running full time. Yesterday it was 92 degrees. I mowed the lawn yesterday, it was turning into a pasture. Now I'm trying to get all of the dry spots soaked up.
Julia is very behind with her school work and dance lessons, it wasn't a good time for a vacation for her as she missed 5 days of school at a critical time. She is in a western play today and tomorrow night at her school, she has the 3rd largest part.
Megan Hopkins, Johanna's friend stayed here while we were gone, she left today to move into another rental home. Lucky and Snickers were glad to have her taking care of them.
Tomorrow I'm going to Rhonda's to help her out and bring them a meal, she still isn't doing so well after she fractured her pelvis in two places. She is basically an invalid and she isn't accepting it very well.
We have received lots of graduation announcements in the last few weeks. Soooo, we will be busy going to lot's of parties soon.
Dad got an emergency call to play bass guitar this Sunday as a fill in. He is trying to fit that in too.
Beppe has around the clock nursing care now. She has been short of breath and very anxious. We visited with her on Tuesday night after we got home. She is on oxygen all of the time now. This morning a monk from the Priory came and played harp music for 45 minutes in Beppe's room. He plays his harp for people nearing the end of their life as a ministry. Dad was there for that, Beppe always loved harp music.
Take care and be cool. love ~mom~
No comments:
Post a Comment