Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wow, what a wonderful family have!!

So, Sharon, a quick question if stayed home to not wear clothes, what did you actually wear? You were cheating cuz its not even your birthday! Oh yes Derek, you are allowed, but only for today!! Happy birthday! What are you all 0f 15 now? No, a strapping man of 20 something. Hope you had a wonderful day sorry we can't be there to spend it with you! Sharon I hope that your sunburn turns into a nice suntan!! Louis, I'm sorry I haven't responded to you email, school is absolutely crazy with only three weeks left and being full of pracrastination and dread of never being done with school, I have no motivation besides the threatening emails from my teachers of over due papers. Shannon, tell Henry that we like exciting things and to keep it up but only when Shannon is not sleeping. Hey did you realize that Mothers day is coming up? Last year I was stuck working at the Garden Cafe' this year I will be spending it with my wonderful family in Maryland, I love changes. Did anyone hear that I was given a kitten. I named it Baby Faith because I pulled from the deep dire depths of death! It is very rolly polly and has the biggest belly, it looks so funny when it walks because its belly moves from side to side because it is twice the side of its whole body. And Baby Faith is finially sleeping through the night, it learned its lessong when it wouldn't be quiet one night so I chucked it outside, but the next morning it was there at my doorway. So I allowed it another chance. Snickers thinks I should get rid of it because it takes up so much of his cuddling time because I have to feed it from a syringe every 5 minutes. Today the catwas following him a little too close to his bum, and Snickers whipped around and gave out the meanest growl ever. Hopefully they will become friends soon. Well I'm done writing and I'm hungry to ta-ta for now! Hugs and kisses to all! Love, Jo
P.S. My new email addy is: joeyjean83@hotmail.com

No comments: