Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We're Going to the Nation's Capital!

We are so excited that ALL of us will be together! Dad was looking at staying at the Watergate Apartments, however, they're not large enough. It would have been pretty special though. Adry is busy looking for possible housing for us. She has something located in Gaithersburg, I should hear from them today.
Be thinking of what you'd like to see and do while we're there. I want to go with a loose itenerary of some type. Julia wants to see the president and fly in Air Force One, me too! Dad likes to go into the Amish areas. We have a book on Washington DC, we've been spending time reading and looking.....

Ryan and Mindy will be moving to Seattle for 3 months I hear, she will manage a Macaroni Grill there. I don't know how they can possibly move so soon again, Mindy has been very homesick. We'll see how this all shakes out.

Tonight Johanna is having 35 friends over at our house for dinner and games. I have a friend who works at the local newspaper, she asked if we would review some new games for an article that she is writing. Tonight they will review two games.
I'm anxiously awaiting the news of what our new baby will be on Friday! Please let us know right away!

I had an "interesting" day at the Mustard Seed while working yesterday. After interviewing two different clients, then doing their background check, I discovered that they were both sex offenders. Neither was honest about their situation. I was quite shaken up after learning the truth. My office is in a back corner of the store, I was alone with them during both interviews. We do have an alarm that we can pull during emergencies. It was a first for me, and then to have two in one day!
Our weather has been too cold, today it's windy too. Dad and Johanna are doing vet check this morning, brrrr. I'm soooo ready for spring. We spent the afternoon at grandma and papa's on Sunday, they have lots of crocus's blooming.
We're running an ad in the paper this week for a rental. Yesterday there were 21 messages to reurn calls for! It will give me an opportunity to be very selective with my screening. There are two family's that look real good to me.
Blessings ~mom~

No comments: