Hi to all - GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT???? We are all going to be together in 58 days!!! isn't that so exciting??? We officially booked our tickets last night (Thanks Mom and Dad, ya'll are wonderful!) We will be arriving in DC on Thursday night at 10:54 PM at the Dulles airport, I'm not sure yet how we'll get to you guys, Clay and Saxon might pick us up if they are still in DC by that time.... then we will be leaving on Monday at 3PM (it was the latest flight we could get. So I would say that is adequate time to be there, we would love to spend a month or so, but we are saving some of our days to be able to go home for thanksgiving to see you all there in Idaho too. The Alaska trip we are planning to attempt in August may happen, maybe not - I looked online last night at tickets and they start at $609, which isn't as bad as I thought they would be. If I take summer classes, the week of Rodney's wedding is right before finals week which would be hard. For work I must take 5 days off straight one time - the Alaska trip is when I would do that, but I really don't think it would be good to miss dead week or finals week. I may just call up Rodney and see if he can postpone the wedding about a week, that would be nice :)
So Julia, I am expecting to see a blog or get a phone call about how last night went. I always knew you would be a heartbreaker! It's a tough job but someone's got to do it! ;)
Only three more days until we know if we are going to be aunts or uncles!!!! wait a minute, I think that's niece's or nephews. Oh well, Louis and Shannon get to know if they are going to have a boy or a girl! Be sure to post right away the news! I wonder if they'll give you a picture of the sonogram or something? Louis, are you going to bring cigars to work to celebrate? I suppose that happens after the baby is born...
Let's see what else - How the renter hunting going mom and dad? are you ready to throw your phone away yet? You'll get some good ones I'm sure, sounds like your getting a good response.
Dutch is gradually getting better, he is very needy and it's hard for us to pay attention to him because when I get home, I make dinner and then do some studying and then get ready for bed. We are going to try and dedicate more time to him though - he does much better if we do. He misses all of you and can't wait to get to meet the rest of you! I don't know when that will happen, but someday!
Next week is spring break - a much needed break! This week, all the public schools are out so I have a lot of teacher friends that are away for the week, I think our Bible Study will be cancelled tonight because of it, which is okay because I have a big test tomorrow.
Anyway, I think that is all for now!
I am so excited to see you all!!!!
Love Sharon
No comments:
Post a Comment