Thursday, March 09, 2006

Twin Falls Bruins Are State Champions!

For the first time in 32 years our boys bb team took first place at state!!!!! There has been much celebrating in our city! Each boy on the team gets a ring to comemorate the occasion.

Julia, (the coerced daughter) has music festival this week-end. She has two huge numbers memorized: Clair de Lune by Debussy, and Prelude #1 by Gershwin. She is also playing in two piano quartets with 3 of Linda's best students, one is by Ketchaturian. Dad and I have been in heaven listening to a piano concert every night as she readies her songs. Her dynamics and musical translation are excellent! This is a very exciting time for all of us. She plays her solos on Saturday morning at 10:30, please pray that her memory serves her well, and that her nerves are well under control so that she can do her very best!

I've had a case of the crabbies this last week, dad can verify..... I hoping it's over for a loooong time, no one liked that Valerie very much. Now I'm back to my adorable self, whew!

My condolances to Dutch on the loss of his "Family Jewels". I guess there is no hope for grand doggies from him anymore, our only hope now is Snickers as he is still fully intact. Derek we don't hear from you on the blog for long stretches at a time, but when we do it's a ton of fun to read. I have a care package for Dutch here, just so he knows that someone in Idaho loves him. If he ever comes for sale again, we want him! Willie needs a new cow dog, Dutch even looks like a holstein. Lucky and Snickers wrestle together all day long, They would love to have their cousin in Florida join them. I'm sure that Dutch will now be a calmer, gentler, never thinking of ruining one more thing again, doggie. I'm impressed that you're a "amazingly fantasitc super-de duper hero father" Derek, imagine what will you be when you have "real" children!!!!!!

The trip to Port Ludlow sounds romantic Lou dog and Shanno-mommy, what a nice surprise. Are you planing to post photo's on the blog? I'm sad that you're both stressed at work... We will be anxiously awaiting news on March 17th! You are now way over half way through this pregnancy, Woo Wee! How is the new Volvo S60 Luxury Sedan doing? What a extra classy lady you are now. Are you missing your old car at all?

Last night Julia danced at the TFHS talent show, she did a lyrical number with her dance team, it was so beautiful.

I have decided to start working on photo albums again. I've dusted off all of my supplies, set them up in Johanna's old room, I can look out a front window there. I need to get Julia's album finished up since she will be graduating next year. I am soooo far behind with all of my albums, I have bags of photos to get into albums. It's so overwhelming for me, I've been working on this project for several days, hopefully next week I can actually get started on the real work. I've always enjoyed scrapbooking, it brings out my artistic side,I really wish that I wasn't so far behind though.

Julia is going on a mission trip for spring break with a group from church. It's in LA, Hawiaan Gardens, apparently a slum area.

Johanna is busy planning her graduation! She is so ready to be done with school, this has been a long time coming for her.

We awoke to a fresh blanket of snow this morning. Now it has all melted off and we have bright sunshine.
May God Bless You All. ~mama B~

No comments: