Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Like I said before, I don't repeat myself

Mom is making me write my b-day list on the blog. I really don't want anything but all you peoples love, but I suppose if I am being forced by maternaliality (is that a word?) to do this, I might as well make my coerced wishes good.
1. time (yes, still on my list from Christmas. I would like this gift in large quantities and preferably if it was usable whenever)
2. plane tickets to Seattle for 2 people
3. I Love Love perfume (I happen to know that I already am secure in this gift, so don't bother :)
4. Movies
a. Pride and Prejudice
b. Phantom of the Opera
c. any other good action comedy or chick flick
5. some good push-up bras from Victoria's Secret for those days where I just need a little lift in confidence and other areas
6. hair straightener
7. 2 inch 1&1/2 inch curling iron or a 2 incher
8. dance/workout shirts
9. shorts
10. summer shirts/dresses

No comments: