Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Trip Ideas

Okay, I googled Washinton DC and stumbled across a few ideas. I was mainly looking for more obscure things (I know everyone wants to see the Smithsonian and Lincoln Memorial and all the other regular stuff). I found a couple of theather things - there is a ballet that is call Bach/Beatles and it's performed by the Washington ballet so that looks kinda neat, for all of us musical people who love Bach and the Beatles! Then I found a dinner theater that serves a menu consistant of the Pennslyvania Dutch food - they will be performing Oklahoma! Then I found another site that was kind of a site that listed different tours that you could go on. They had some that would go around and talk about spies for the FBI, CIA, KGB etc. because I guess DC hosts the most spies in the world. They also had one that talked about all the scandals and other things that were scandolous that happened in the town - prolly includes a tour of the Watergate hotel - they call it a "highlight of the lowlifes"
Anyway, that is what I have found :)
love you all
Sharon

No comments: