Dear all,
In light of the fact that I’ve had a particularly good week, and I’ve surpassed (I hope) the stomach-turning, energy-zapping, cranky-pants first phase of the pregnancy…I decided to post this list of the top ten reasons why being pregnant is not so bad ;). That and I think Louis is going to go crazy if he has to hear about another pregnancy ailment. So here is my attempt to look on the bright side because really, there are a lot of things to love about being pregnant…
1. Strangers become instant friends once they find out you are pregnant. It’s the most amazing thing – everyone wants to share their story. It’s a very bonding experience.
2. I love elastic-waistband pants. They are my new best friend.
3. Foods that I could never stomach before (or was too scared to eat based on sheer number of calories) are now incredibly delicious to me. For example: hot dogs. I can’t get enough of them – loaded with ketchup, mustard and relish…hmmmm ;)
4. Baby clothes…they are sooooooo little and cute.
5. It’s the perfect excuse to stay home on a Saturday night and curl up on the couch with a good movie and ice cream.
6. Watching my body grow is like watching a fascinating science experiment…there is something new to discover every day.
7. My skin is super healthy due to the gallons of water I consume and the horse-pill pregnancy vitamins.
8. I’m the first out of my group of friends to embark on this adventure…they are all excited to see what happens next and they never tire of hearing my stories. They call me Preggy.
9. Our families. Everyone has been so incredibly supportive and we are so thankful for all of you.
10. Louis. He has been so loving and supportive (even on my cranky days), and I know he’s going to be the most wonderful dad ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment