Friday, February 03, 2006

From Sunny Idaho!

I'm sooo happy today, the sun is out, the sky is blue! Dad and I took a walk around the grange farm this morning, it was great to be out in the fresh air and get lots of sunshine.
We will sign a counter to the counter offer on the Eaton farm this afternoon. We're both a bit apprehensive about this deal b/c the milk price is dropping and interest rates are going up. I don't think that we'd been taking on this kind of debt if the sale on the Chino dairy wasn't a sure thing.
Shannon, Miss Preggy, I'm so glad that you're feeling better. Be sure to keep that list of "why you love being pregnant" handy next july, cause by then you may be writing the opposite kind of list! During all of my pregancies, rather than a science project, I was constantly compared to a heifer and later a cow, Willie was amazed at the similarities. I certainly did make me feel special! ha! I really, really have a hard time believing that you could ever be cranky though. Now... I never did stoop so low as to eat hot dogs , you need to check their ingredient list, it's nasty.
Dad is practicing 2 hours each night, he has 20 songs that he is playing bass guitar for in the next week. His finger ends and thumb joints are so sore. I've never seen him work this hard on anything that didn't make him money. This is really cutting into our snuggle/social life.

I'm flying to Spokane next week, Monday thru Thursday. I have a 6 hour appointment on Tuesday with a couple who does "Freedom in Christ" counseling. Aunt Shari has been encouraging me to go for quite awhile. I still have some self-esteem/worth and forgivness issues that I need help in dealing with. The Bible Study that Sharon had last week concerning satan and his attack on women rang true for me, I found her comments very interesting.

Well, Derek, it was so nice to hear from you again on the blog, and what a beautiful poem you wrote too, your talent continues to amaze me. I don't believe I'll mention your comments to Lucky, you aren't aware, but he's a changed man/dog. He is Mr Courageous now, there is nothing that scares him, it's amazing what love and affirmation did for him. Snickers is the happiest, sweet little dog that I've ever met. I do seem to recall that upon our return home from Florida, that ALL of our clothing was Dutch-slobber covered. If that is how he shows love then loved we were. I love all of my grand-doggies equally, none is more favorite than the other, you're just gonna have to accept it Derek.
Please write again soon Derek. Byw, you make me happy too when I'm sad, just like with Sharon, I just need you closer by, cause I get sad more than 2x per year.

The Twin Falls HS Boys Basket Ball team lost their first game in 1 1/2 years a few nights ago. It was a shocking upset. Dad and I have been going to most of their home games, we like to watch Bret Vriesman play. I get quite nostalgic by not seeing Sharon lined up with the cheerleaders.

I Love you all so much! ~yo mama~

No comments: