Things are hap'nen in Seattle. I heartily approve of your new '01 Volvo S60 Luxury Sedan! I checked it out in Consumer Reports, it has a very top notch rating. I've always known that Volvo's rate the safest in government crash tests. (Hopefully you'll never need to find out.) You guys got a real cream puff, I hope that it serves you well. Does it rain so much in Seattle that you need wipers on the headlamps? (It must be a royalty thing, 'cause I never needed them on my car. :-) Only the best for Shanno-mommy! I think that you should name your car "Stardust".
We are back online, after being out of touch with the world for 3 days! Cable One had a broken connection. Larry hooked-up our laptop, dad, Julia and Russel have been using it most. Now sharing the computer in the evenings isn't stressfilled. Dad has discovered Goggle Earth, he needs to post a blog of his experiences there!
Family news: Brad and Adriana are moving to Twin Falls! Brad got a job at Seastrom, he will start on April 4. They bought their new home in Boise just 1 year ago, they are hoping that it has appreciated in that time. For temporary, they may rent the Rosenof house. Brad asked dad if he would sell the large farm house on the new farm to them, but it's not for sale.... We have hopes to have one of our own children will live there someday, my grandchildren can then ride their bikes through the field to grandma's house for "cookies and love". We do have a bare 32 Acre farm that we would sell them.
-Andy and Delores have split. Andy will be seeing a lawyer about custody of Anders. Please remember Andy in your prayers.
-Uncle Dave is getting remarried, this has happened super fast, Carolyn is having a tough time.
We've selected Farm Service to finance the Eaton farm. Dad broke the news to our Rabo loan officer, really tough, he worked so hard to get that loan. It was purely a business decision, nothing personal. The deal closes at the end of March.
I was the sole facilatator of my "Conquering Codependancy" class last night! We had 13 ladies, I was alot apprehensive, but God made me strong. There are many serious issues in the ladies lives, it's a group where they can find support, knowledge and laughter. The other two leaders both have their Master's degree, my master's is in experience I guess. It's a facinating group of women, ages from 25-80. It is a highlight of my week!
I'm filling in as piano player for a few weeks at Bible Study Fellowship. Rhonda has started attending recently. This week-end I play in orchestra at church.
Last week-end our home was the "Party House". On Friday night we had our regular canasta card party, dad made salsa which lasted about 5 minutes. THEN...on Saturday Johanna had 20 friends over here for dad's spaghetti and games, Snicker's was really, really busy saying hi to everyone! Julia also had 4 of her friends over for dinner and a movie. After dinner dad and I left for a drive, we were run out of our own home! It's okay, if Jo had that many people in her Casita it could be a national disaster.
Shannon, can I have lunch with you at Microsoft? Yum... how do you get any work done? That would be a major distraction for me. Only the best for my grandbaby!
Everyone take really good care of yourselves, I need you all to stay healthy and well!
May God Bless all of you! love ~mama B~
P.S. - I am so happy that spring is coming, the Robin's are back, I saw some ducks a few days ago. I'm very tired of the drabness of winter. I'm so anxious for green grass and spring flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment