Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sunny Days

Hello to all!
Congratulations Shannon on your new car! It looks very much like a "you" car! Perfect for a mommy! Any new news on the baby and the pregnancy? Louis mentioned that you were now feeling the baby move - that must be so amazing!
The weather here has been beautiful! Yesterday I wore a skirt and a tank top and while I walked Dutch, I was cooking! The night's are still cooling down though which is nice. It has been nice not having to run our a/c - it really saves on the power!
I had the day off yesterday as I am working on Saturday. I got a lot of errands ran (dry cleaning etc.) Derek took me out to lunch and I went to panera bread with a friend in the morning. The rest of the day was devoted to studying for my test today in management. All in all a productive day. Tonight Derek and I are helping out at a dessert theater that our church is putting on - we are serving the dessert. two of the girls in my bible study are in the play so we'll stay and watch either tonight or on saturday with some other friends. i can't believe it's march already though! guess what that means - julia????
we are beginning to make more and more friends that it is getting harder and harder to spend enough time with each of them, which is a good problem to have. we used to whine about how much we hated pensacola but now it's brightening up a little bit more now that we are getting so much more involved. we still are planning on going back north though - don't worry! most of our friends are in the military and will be moving soon :(
derek has started coaching his softball team - 14-16 year olds, his first practice went really well, he feels very good about his team. this year, i am going to get a coach's shirt too - yeah! they are red which makes it even better! I'm not real sure when our co-ed team will start practicing, i know we have games coming up in a couple of weeks though!
dutch's training is still going..... we have been more confident about leaving him inside during the day - he has been fairly good about potty training, but he is starting to chew pretty bad - anything that is out of the ordinary, he'll get - such as my phone charger, a rose plant my boss gave me for v-day, the plastic cover for my new piano (grrr....!) and just about anything else that he can get his mouth on (all of our flipflops have teeth makes in them) but he's still a pretty good dog i suppose. we still wouldn't trade him in yet...
okay, i think that is all of my news for now!
we love you all!
sharon

No comments: