Sunday, February 26, 2006

Look at that big smile!

Hello family,
Check it out!

The spaceship has disappeared into outerspace. And in its place a brand (relatively) new 2001 Volvo S60 has appeared! After much haggling with dealers, we bought a car for Shannon. The top ten reasons she is excited about a new car are:
  1. It has heated seats... (I think she's quite spoiled)
  2. There is a separate climate control for driver and passenger (no more bickering over who's most uncomfortable)
  3. It has a moon roof, so we can go moongazing. (Or moon people out of it!)
  4. It has cute little windshield wipers on the headlights.
  5. It has child seat connectors for our bundle of joy coming soon.
  6. Hold your breath, we are supporting the cow industry, there are leather seats.
  7. According to Shannon, it's the color of stardust.
  8. We got a good deal (at least we feel good about what we paid)
  9. There's a place to stick skiis through the back seat (and also is equipped for ski racks)
  10. And here it is folks... she no longer has to park on the street, and I get booted onto the street. (She couldn't before, because her car was too monstrous)

I hope you all are doing well. Shannon is doing just fine. She felt the baby moving inside her today (which she hasn't felt for a week or so). I'm doing pretty good. I'm starting work on the next gen ip0d clickwheel code, it's gonna be cool!

I'll write more soon, but we are headed out to zoom around in our (I mean Shannon's) new car.

Love,

Louis

No comments: