Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sharon has an Olympic Look-a-Like!

We just saw her! The gold medal winner from the Netherlands in speed skating is a perfect twin for Sharon Rose! Her name is Marianne Timmer. Did everybody see her? Amazing!

Well, dad and I got implusive yesterday afternoon and drove to Boise for Van Hofwegen's wedding at the last minute. The food at the reception was delicious, almost as good as the food at the Bokma and Poppell wedding's last summer. Marion got her mother of the bride dress off e-bay for $20, it had an original price tag of $500, I was so proud of her, she looked purty too. It was a great time, we were glad that we went, until it was time to drive home. The roads were slick, lots of cars slid off of the road. So.....it was a slooooow drive home. We got home close to midnight, dad had to be at church at 8:00, but... we both took a nap today.

I was getting over my cold/flu, but today my cold is worse again, major bummer, but don't worry too much, my appetite is still good! My house is a mess, kind of like I feel. I don't hear any sympathy out there, anyone?

Jo just came by with Snick Snick, wow! what alot of personality in a little tiny dog. He loves to come visit his grandparents and his brother Lucky. Snickers grabs Lucky by the beard and drags him around, they wrestle together too, Snickers usually comes out on top. It's hilarious to watch. We need to get Dutch here with his sibbling doggy brothers, they are all close to the same age, I think that it would be comedy hour. Strange how none of them look alike -hmmmm.


Our weather should be warming up tomorrow, this was a bad cold snap, this morning it was 0 degrees! It feels like we live in a deep freeze with the fan on!
Stay warm and be safe, hugs and kisses ~mom~

No comments: