Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sadness in Seattle

Whoopee look at me!!! I'm the 100th satisfied customer of this fine family establishment. I come this time with no rips for the dogs, as I'm sure they and we can all just get along...for now. In the mean time I'll tell you about Dutch's only new trick, he can now measure. I'm not too sure if he uses a tape or if he just eye balls it, but I came home from work today after leaving him on the patio thinking that there was nothing he could chew up. WRONG! He ate the water fountain. Not only did he eat it, but he chewed the power cord and extension cord into 5 almost perfect 1 foot sections. It's so exact that I think it might be a conspiracy that Sharon is some how in on. I'll get back to you if I find some more hard evidence though.
AS for the sadness and Seattle that's got to be causing some sleeplessness also, I sure do feel bad. I cheered my little heart out for my home team, but to no avail. I guess when your so busy trying to beat the referees and remember how to catch a long ball it becomes tough to beat the other team as well. The good news is that they've still got Holmgren so there's always next year. Besides, all that rain would have been no fun to celebrate in anyhow:) Well Sharon is at class and the house just got quite so I'm sure something foreign is about to be ingested and digested by the monster so I better go. Chat with you folks later!!

Love ya!

No comments: