I'm back from the "Great Inland City of the Northwest", Spokane. The downtown is filled with miles of skybridges connecting malls and offices. I viewed the Spokane Falls, there are small space capsule type ride things that are attacted to cables that will take a person directly over the falls. This is in the middle of downtown!
I will soon write about my learning experience last Tuesday. I continue to seek wholeness in Christ with my mental wellness. It was kind of like continuing education for me.
It looks like Dutch is a budding carpenter, there are great wood workers on both sides of Sharon's family. Imagine not even needing a tape measure and getting measurements so exact. I am very proud of him. Derek, your letters keep me in stiches, how long does it take you to put those posts together?
I went shopping (something new for me? :) in Spokane for maternity clothing for Shannon berry. I did discover that the cute stuff is NOT in the maternity stores. I guess that Shannon will get her b-day present early this year, due to special circumstances, don't the rest of you think that your gift is coming early too. I got a bit carried away. My first grandchild is a "Mexican Jumping Bean", yeah!
Julia is sick with a cough due to cold, her voice is gone as of today, she needs lots and lots of sympathy, she is sure that no one has ever been this sick before. She has been a bit of a groucho, just a very tiny- tiny bit:).
I was so excited to read the new postings when I got home today, I love the Blog. ~mama~
No comments:
Post a Comment