Good morning to all my love's all over the United States! I hope you all are able to be with someone you love today. I will be!! :) But I'll miss you all too, don't worry! so big news for me, sort of. I cut about 5 inches off of my hair - it is now down to my chin, kind of like it was in high school. i have gotten many compliments and i like it so its a good thing. i wanted to post a picture, but the one that we have, my eyes are closed (weird...) we have been keeping busy diong stuff with church and our bible study groups. softball is going to start soon too, so thats another thing to look forward to. other than that, life has been very good for us lately - we're not quite sure when we are going to head to idaho, but hopefully sometime soon - maybe we'll have to plan a trip to seattle sometime soon too!.
love you all
sharon
No comments:
Post a Comment