Wow, the Bokma's are a bunch of speeding hooligans...Lucky for me I'm a Poppell and all the lead accumulated in my head and not my foot! Or was that my gut? I don't really remember. Yes indeed folks it is I, the long lost poster! Step right up and witness the real live disappearing act as I post a blog and then up and disappear like flatulence in the wind for months on end. Where my time goes these days I'm real sure, it just seems like every time I turn around another month has past. Which is not good for you (my fans) or my gray hair.
That's enough ridiculous talk though, I better make the most of this post and get on with my boast of how I own the premium dog, you might even call him the prime rib roast. First we'll start with Snickers, That's no feat! for For my Dutch will unwrap him and eat him like a treat. A snickers, fun size for that matter, he'll only ask, does that make my hips look fatter? For those who think that was far too harsh, I must remind you that this is no farce, nor is it the end, for next is Zem who I'm quite sure Dutch will cough up like a gross ball of phlegm. Once again poor old Zem will be stuck on the porch with as bright a future as a burnt out torch. While reading this cleverly worded text, you've probably begun to wonder who's dog will be next? Without further ado I would like to introduce lucky, whom when compared, has less bark than your common rubber duckey. A squeak squeak here and a squeak squeak there, when the dust has settled lucky'll have to join that club for men with no hair. Well it's getting late so now I must rest, good thing I'll go to bed knowing that my dog truly is the B-E-S-T!
Alrighty that was enough rhyming for the night. I really do need to be getting to bed. I will try to get back on here sooner and let you all know more about the coaching positions that are being thrown my way at church. GOOD NIGHT NEVER NEVER LAND!!!
Much Love from the lost boy, Derek
No comments:
Post a Comment