Hello
Wow - what a busy weekend. Today Derek and I spent the whole day together shopping, getting tires changed and visiting friends. Thankfully, most of our Christmas shopping is over now - still a few things to be picked up, but we know what we are getting. We spent a lot of time in the mall parking lot and got so frustrated that we decided we would wait on the things needed there until some week night when it won't be as busy - hopefully... On the dilemma of the tamale pie -Mom, the recipe is on the front of one of your recipe books. I know I have the recipe for it somewhere, but can't find it right now - tomorrow we are cleaning our house thouroughly (!!!!) Mom - when I read your last blog to Derek, he asked why you took the risk of washing the truck. What would have happened if all the cow poop came off while being scrubbed and the truck happened to fall apart on you on your way home because it didn't have the superglue cow poo holding it together anymore.... I guess he's be the one to know, he does deal with car insurance quite a bit, but I suppose not too many dairy trucks 'round here! Only 14 more days until Christmas. Which reminds me, I'm not positive Santa has been informed of my change of name and address so here it is posted for all too see, Here I am in Florida Santa!!! maybe i'll just have Derek hook me up with his connections to the North Pole... Okay thats, it for now - it's kind of late ya know!
Once again Dad - Happy Birthday, I hope you had a good one, sorry I couldn't be there, maybe next year?
Love to all
Sharon
PS - sometime next week, the Twin Falls Bokma headquarters should be receiving a package for a Mrs. Shannon Bokma - Shannon may only open the package herself, on Christmas!!!!! (Or whenever everybody else does I suppose)
No comments:
Post a Comment