Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Prisoner

For the last week and a half I've been a prisoner of the Casita doing remodeling and trying to make it nicer for Jo. Everything in there is custom fit for the casita as whoever built it in the beginning really didn't know what he was doing nor does he now. However after much muttering (swearing) and retrofitting I'm just about done. It has new cupboards, vanity and a new shower (the reason it's getting remodeled was that the shower leaked and rotted the wall and some of the floor around it preventing the vinyl layer from installing the new vinyl in the bathroom). Anyway the homemade gift for Louis has been on the backburner as Jo has been getting all the homemade stuff time from me. I'm going to a girls b-ball game w/JCB now! until later, love to all!
Dad

No comments: