I planted them from my own seeds all along
the fence line surrounding our home. The orange color is so bright that you must sqint you eyes when you look at them. Tyler said that you can see them all theway from the dairy!
My container flowers are all brought into the
garage now, safe from the killing frost. They will over-winter there and then go outside again in the spring.
Scarecrows stand guard at the doorway.
I love Fall and Autumn decorations, they get to stay up for 3 whole months!!!
We won't have any of our children home for Thanksgiving this year, BUT
ALL of them are coming home for Christmas!!! Julia is still working out her holiday schedule
We won't have any of our children home for Thanksgiving this year, BUT
ALL of them are coming home for Christmas!!! Julia is still working out her holiday schedule
but I am confident that she will be able to join all of us for a few days.
1 comment:
WOW!!!! The house looks gorgeous Mama B :)!!!! And I LOVE all the fall decorations :)!!! I love fall too. And of course, pumpkins ;).
Post a Comment