Monday, April 11, 2011

Updated pics






Bentley loves airplanes. in fact right now is is jumping up and down because one is flying in. WE live right in the airports direct path, which means they floy over all day. Airpane, airpane all day long!!! Korbin is also changing so much everyday. He had his first tooth push through the other day, and it looks like another one is coming quite soon. He loves to smile and is a very happy baby. He gets around by arching his back and scootin around. He also rolls all over to get from place to place. He likes to stand against things, but isn't quite crawling. I like that if I do leave the room he will be in the same room when I get back. The girl in the picture is Jacklyn Faria (Marijo's little girl). Some other news. We moved the swing set from the pasture into the yard. Hopefully soon we can get some swings and slided up along with a fort or tree house of some sort. We also planted 8 arborvitus tree/bushes along the east side of the yard. I will try to get some more updated pics on the yard as we get things going.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the update Jo!!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! So sorry to hear about Bentley's fall - hopefully his cheek heals soon. I was just noticing in the pics how beautiful Bentley's eyes are - wow, such a pretty blue! What a handsome little man :). And Korbin is so adorable!!! I hope we get to see you all soon!