The other night we had Allie Gnesa and family, along with Ryan and Mindy and boys over for dinner. It was to meet little Steven. Anyways, on the way up or down the basement stairs, (we aren't really sure of the details) Bentley fell and hit his cheek on the stairs. He must have hit it on a stair grate because the lines from the grate left a nice indention. Anways the first pics are the morning after, the 2nd set are from this morning. I hope it doesn't get any worse. He was very tough and only cried for a minute or two. By the way the 1st battle wound was when he was getting out of the pool at the city pool he fell on the concrete edge and cut his eye brow. We didn't go and get stiches. it left a scar. I think the sight of all the blood was enough to make me a little nervous and panicky. Hopefully there won't be many more wounds, but a the rate he is going, I think it might be the first of many.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Bentley's 2nd battle wound
The other night we had Allie Gnesa and family, along with Ryan and Mindy and boys over for dinner. It was to meet little Steven. Anyways, on the way up or down the basement stairs, (we aren't really sure of the details) Bentley fell and hit his cheek on the stairs. He must have hit it on a stair grate because the lines from the grate left a nice indention. Anways the first pics are the morning after, the 2nd set are from this morning. I hope it doesn't get any worse. He was very tough and only cried for a minute or two. By the way the 1st battle wound was when he was getting out of the pool at the city pool he fell on the concrete edge and cut his eye brow. We didn't go and get stiches. it left a scar. I think the sight of all the blood was enough to make me a little nervous and panicky. Hopefully there won't be many more wounds, but a the rate he is going, I think it might be the first of many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment