Here are a couple of photos that we have taken since the beginning of the year. We had friends, Ben and Chrissy, here for a few days from Florida and while they were here the boys were snowmobiling and we all went skiing, to Tahoe and to San Francisco. It was a busy but fun weekend. Since then we have been busy around Grass Valley for the most part.
Derek went snowmobiling again today with his buddy Phil - he was so excited to play in the mass amounts of snow that we have gotten in the past few days. Tax season is creeping up and almost here. It is very nice to be busy at work - it makes the time go by so much faster! We are now taking childbirth classes to prepare for the arrival of our little baby girl! Already I am at 5 and a half months so we are over half way there! There is still so much to do to get completely ready!!
We are still involved in a local group called the Exchange (which is promoting community involvement and political awareness of the area). Derek is continuing his weekly rotary group and I have monthly Rotaract meetings. My book club is still going great. We just read a book called "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. I highly recommend it. Our next meeting is Friday night and I am making Dad's spaghetti - YUM!! I started a women's Bible study on Thursday nights that is a 10 week class. The book we are studying is by Max Lucado and is about learning about the heart of Jesus. Derek is staying busy at work and the drama group at church. He is going to be playing a dad on Valentine's Day. He'll have a little experience!
That is really about it, everything else everyone already knows but I thought I would post to hopefully get the ball rolling again.
Love you all!
3 comments:
Nice updates dude! Nice chattin with you this morning! Hope you enjoyed your bagel and latte!
Sharon you look so fabulous!!!! Looks like you guys have had a fun past few months :).
Thanks for posting again Sharon.
It has been along dry spell of nobody posting.
Your life seems to be happy and busy!
See you soon!
mom
Post a Comment