
Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday wishes! I sure appreciate all of the beautiful singing voices that blessed me with birthday wishes!!! That is one of my favorite reasons to have a birthday, that and cake, mmmmm! Here is a picture of two out of the three of my H2H girls. They gave me some beautiful sunny flowers along with a super yummy cake from Coldstone. They sure are wonderful. The girls are Janelle Wiersma Thorpe and Natalie Vanderpol. The girl missing is Suzanne Jarvis. They are my margarita girls! Hope all is well. Julia drive safe and I hope you have a wonderful vacation with everyone down in CA. Shannon and Louis (and boys) and Sharon and Derek have a wonderful time camping and visiting Tahoe. Thank you mom and dad for making the long drive up to visit us. The steakes were very good and I'm going to save the cheesecake for Sunday. Love and kisses and hugs to all. JO
2 comments:
Happy 26th Birthday Johanna!
I'm so glad that you're my daughter!
I love you...
~MOM~
Yay for birthdays! I am glad you had a good one :) I love you Jo!
Post a Comment