I'm going to miss my Subaru. It was a good car that I've had for the past 10 years. Here's to another 10 years with this cool machine.

Mom's car is going to be left in the dust with me getting 45 mpg!

Hopefully Henry won't be nearly as accident prone as his dad.

It's even an automatic so Shannon can drive it.
3 comments:
Yes I agree about the whole accident prone thing. It would take alot to beat you in your little fender bender awards. Looks like a cool car though, even if it is not white. Henry will be driving in no time I'm sure!!
It's a beauty Louis!
I heartily approve.
The color is good too.
You won't leave me in too much dust as I got 42.5 mpg on our last trip to see you!
I wish you many years of safe and accident free driving...
love from your
~mom~
You'll even get to go over the Dumbarton Bridge for free....and travel in the car pool lane alone!
Preety darn cool!
Post a Comment