Wow Louis, you are amazing. The video is so cool its almost like we were there being part of your celebration!It almost made me cry because I miss all of you so much! But then I saw the part when Sharon kicked the ball at you and when you dicapitated your wife I couldn't stop laughing!! we hope you all had a wonderful and sunny day, we miss you also Julia!!!
I used iLife's iMovie, and Shannon got a cable from the Easter bunny that allows us get content from our HD video camera to the Mac. With all that stuff, it's pretty easy (and fun) to edit your own movie!
Manomanomanoman Louis! Thanks soooo much for posting this. Nice editing. I really missed all you peeps yesterday (and today, probably tomorrow too). This almost made me cry too........ It looks like Easter was great for you all down in CaleeeFornyuh. I love you and miss you ALL. Mom, Dad, Jo and Bentley, I am SOOOOOOO excited to have you come visit in Thursday! Seattle cannot wait. We're supposed to have beautiful weather this entire weekend! Sharon, Derek, Louis, Shannon, Henry, Kaelan, Dutch, Sake I missyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyou a TON! I hope I get to see you all sometime soon.
7 comments:
thanks for creating such a cool video babe :)!!!!! Love you!
Wow Louis, you are amazing. The video is so cool its almost like we were there being part of your celebration!It almost made me cry because I miss all of you so much! But then I saw the part when Sharon kicked the ball at you and when you dicapitated your wife I couldn't stop laughing!! we hope you all had a wonderful and sunny day, we miss you also Julia!!!
I used iLife's iMovie, and Shannon got a cable from the Easter bunny that allows us get content from our HD video camera to the Mac. With all that stuff, it's pretty easy (and fun) to edit your own movie!
Manomanomanoman Louis! Thanks soooo much for posting this. Nice editing. I really missed all you peeps yesterday (and today, probably tomorrow too). This almost made me cry too........ It looks like Easter was great for you all down in CaleeeFornyuh. I love you and miss you ALL. Mom, Dad, Jo and Bentley, I am SOOOOOOO excited to have you come visit in Thursday! Seattle cannot wait. We're supposed to have beautiful weather this entire weekend!
Sharon, Derek, Louis, Shannon, Henry, Kaelan, Dutch, Sake I missyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyou a TON! I hope I get to see you all sometime soon.
BTW Sharon. You look HOT in your skinny jeans!
Julia do you miss Tyler?
YES! I do! He is included in my excitement with you coming to Washington. TYLER: I miss you! :]
Post a Comment